Project Manager - Salesforce
$100000 to $125000 Per Year
Our client, a leading provider of industrial products to the petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, steel and metals, semi-conductor and additive printing markets, is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager with the skills to assist in the technical architecture of new projects at their Bridgewater, NJ location.
Salesforce Technical Architect
This role is responsible for the User Requirement Scope document preparation, application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment
Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business needs and URS, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
Sales, Customer Service Process Ownership
- Support to document the Sales, Market and Customer Service process with controls defining proper roles and responsibilities at Level 3 detail
- Develop, implement and measure the process efficiencies with KPI’s
- Define the controls in the end to end process, including each role, to guarantee the proper inputs, process and outputs which are measurable and align with the company goals, for improvement purposes
Improvement Project Management
- Understand and evaluate the performances of Sales and Customer Service Processes to recommend prioritization for improvements
- Preparation of business cases for sub process project enhancements, including a risk assessment for each project
- Responsible for End-to-End implementations of specific projects and will provide direct management of the projects, status updates during the projects and will publish relevant KPI’s after implementation to monitor sustainability
- Responsible for change management in all projects, that will occur before, during and post- implementation, ensuring operational stability
- Responsible for managing all stages of the project, following The Agile Methodology and Life Cycle: Assess to Operate & Post Implementation Review
- Develop project-specific post implementation, go-live support environment, develop the transition plan from the project team to the support team, providing necessary documentation
- Provide feedback to Technology Solution Development (IS), before going live and ensure alignment of integration across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Manage the working relationship with any external contractors or consultants who may be used in project implementations and post go live evaluations
- Employ Relationship Management across the businesses and countries, ensuring that day to day functionality is maintained and provide strategic feedback of post implementation measurements
- Work with the Director of Customer Service, Customer to Cash and Project Sponsors to provide project -specific feedback regarding the planning models (pre and post go live), organizational work flow, and operations of the sub process area of responsibility
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, OracleSalesforce, Cloud based solutions – SAAS, Business Application, System integrators, SAP
Project Management, Execution and Change management
- Proficient in financial analysis and risk management. Knowledge of accounting principles and ability to interpret financial statements.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT related field
- Master’s Degree in Business or IS, Preferred, but not Required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT or Business Project Management with Business Process Analytics required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analytics or professional analytical role or Process/System Design and Re-engineering preferred
- RNA Bulk business area experience also preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administrating Salesforce CRM and Reporting is required
- Excel, SQL, Salesforce.com, Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word experience required
- Salesforce or other CRM system experience required
- Programming background/familiarity with software enhancements/support preferred
- Understanding of Application Development Lifecycle and software testing skills required
Familiarity with concept of web/cloud-based applications and system integration required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media