Account Director -- Tech/Telecom Research
Account Director -- Technology and/or Telecom Research
Proven experience in growing existing business and new business
- Work closely with internal colleagues (business development, project management, analytics and marketing) to engage with existing and potential new clients to understand their primary research needs
- Oversee the execution of research projects and ensuring consistent superior client experiences. Craft quantitative and qualitative research solutions to address client needs, deliver superior client experiences, and ensure profitable business engagements.
- Partner with other internal team members to grow, nurture and develop key client accounts through relationship building and thought leadership/oversight on research project execution
- Partner with Business Development to meet sales goals for both new and existing clients
- Partner with the Research Team to ensure the research deliverables meet client and expectations
- BA in a related field (e.g. statistics, marketing, market research, business management)
- 10+ years professional market research experience (supplier/vendor side)
- 5+ years independently managing multiple custom market research projects from the research supplier/vendor side
- Demonstrated management or successful mentoring experience
- Understanding of complex market research methods
- Excellent at establishing and managing relationships with clients, vendors and co-workers
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media