We are looking for a Cash Flow Specialist to join our team in our Corporate office (San Antonio, TX). The Cash Flow Specialist will be responsible to support the development of the Annual Projected Cash Flow and Daily Cash Flow of the companies and the preparation of execution reports of the companies, with the aim of delivering these reports to Management as a financial planning tool. Assistance with daily treasury functions for all entities, with the aim of complying with the policies and procedures of the proper management of financial resources. Prepare reports for financial decision making.
- Assist and maintain short-term, medium-term, and long-term cashflow forecasts.
- Assist with daily cash position.
- Ensure proper controls in the administration of banking portals.
- Support the process of user creation and profiling in the banking portals of financial institutions.
- Perform the administration for the activation of required services for the efficient management of the Treasury's operations.
- Assist with bank account maintenance; maintain bank account list for accuracy, including account signers and approvers
- Process ACH & wire transfer payments
- Ensure compliance with internal process and controls with cash management
- Manage documentation required for treasury operations
- Analyze bank fees and identify cost saving opportunities
- Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3+ years of experience preparing cashflow forecasts in the Restaurant industry.
- 3+ years of experience with managing and reconciling accounts and excel sheets.
- Ability to prepare financial analysis reports.
- Ability to analyze, consolidate, and interpret financial data.
- Ability to compile, organize, interpret, and communicate financial data and results concisely.
- Organized and detail orientated.
- Experience with Sage is preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media