$28 to $35 Per Hour
- Family owned packaging company located in Sterling Heights, MI has expanded and needs to hire two 1st shift Maintenance Electricians
- If you enjoy working for a fast-paced operation, thrive on challenges and are excited about automation, and continuous improvement, then we want to hear from you.
- They offer great benefits, optional overtime and a place that people enjoy working at.
- Local candidates only and sponsorship is not available
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Lead and be a member of projects and PM’s to ensure equipment is running efficiently
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting / problem solving activities and repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair all electrical breakdowns, AC/DC motors, 3phase motors, PLC’s, VFD’s, sensors, automation, pulling wires, running conduit, circuits, etc.
- Assist / coach the Mechanics with mechanical breakdowns which includes pneumatics, pumps, hydraulics, presses, die cutters, sorters, conveyors, gears, sprockets, and packaging / wrapping equipment
- Work on assigned projects as needed to increase efficiencies and maintain output
- 5+ years of maintenance manufacturing required. Prefer experience from one of these industries: Food, printing, packaging, or similar industry but open to any manufacturing industry
- HS / GED equivalence is required
- Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and maintenance troubleshooting experience required
- Electrically inclined and enjoy fixing and solving problems.
- Electrical skills with the following are required: 480 volts, ACDC motors, running conduit, pulling wires, troubleshooting down to the circuit, PLC troubleshooting, HMI’s, Ladder Logic, VFD’s, robotics and automation
- Experience with mechanical troubleshooting is preferred; specifically, with: hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, pumps, valves, belts, chains, sprockets, bearings, pulley’s, gearboxes, conveyors, and able to learn new equipment
- Experience with, welding, pipefitting, boilers, fabricating new parts and or HVAC is a plus
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to work for a stable organization
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media