Senior Account Manager - Pharma East
Currently we are looking for an Account Manager across the east coast with solid experience in Pharma/Lifesciences.
Our ideal candidate will act as the point of contact for clients, prospects, Account Managers, Business Unit Heads, and Sales Leaders.
The Account Manager will create business strategies, architect and oversee delivery approaches, build successful relationships, and drive business results.
You will own a portfolio of Enterprise clients, driving revenue and margin growth as well as customer satisfaction. Key intersection point for our clients, internal teams and the Business Unit Heads / Sales Leads
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends;
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas;
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team;
- Experience managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts and account portfolios;
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills;
- Strong digital knowledge of or experience with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management and product development;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Track record of leading teams;
- Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion;
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills and common sense;
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business
- Effectively manages up and down;
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions
- Strong negotiation skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media