Accounting Manager – North Los Angeles , CA
Medical Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
- Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women with pelvic health conditions
- Located in beautiful in North Los Angeles County
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- Pelvic Awareness Project - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Directly report to the VP of Finance
- Manage the day-to-day accounting activities
- Supervise, train and develop accounting team
- Lead execution of AP, AR, GL and Payroll functions
- Lead timely and accurate month, quarter and year end closing
- Maintain fixed asset & depreciation schedules
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of internal controls
- Cost Accounting
- Direct the calculation and recording Manufacturing Cost of Goods
- Maintain Standard Cost Accounting
- Monitor & report major variances against Standards on a monthly basis and implement corrective actions
- Provide management with cost, manufacturing and inventory analysis and reports
- Implement process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting (not finance) roles
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple accounting staff
- Private company experience with exposure to full cycle accounting and operations
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience as the responsible party for month end close, budgeting and financial reporting
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and drive to rise to a new challenge every day
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strategic thinker.
- Highly competitive.
- Cross-functional collaborator.
- Solid analytical thinking.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media