Bookkeeper - Business Management
BOOKKEEPER - BUSINESS MANAGEMT _ ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY CLIENTS
Performs day-to-day full charge bookkeeping functions for clients. Must commute to West L. A. and have Datafaction software experience. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, a reasonable work / life balance, and fast track career progression.
- Inputs information provided by client in the form of invoices, bills, checks or other registers. Performs check runs utilizing different software packages, but mostly Datafaction with Imaging.
- Prepares journal entries.
- Performs bank reconciliations and traces discrepancies.
- Receives and inputs clients’ accounts payable invoices and generates payments.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Handles clients’ payrolls.
- On rare occasions might be required to spend time at clients’ offices for special projects, client personnel training, setting up of accounting systems, and performing tasks at client’s office which are outlined in 1 thorough 6 above. This might require traveling to clients in Los Angeles.
- Month-end and Quarter-end duties include compilation of financials, sales tax and payroll tax returns.
- Reviews 1099's and W-2's prepared for clients.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Solid background in Bookkeeping.
- DATAFACTION with Imaging is a required
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate ten-key calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns.
- Datafaction with Imaging is a must
- Some Overtime during December, January and February.
- On rare occasions same day travel for work at clients’ offices, meetings, and seminars using a personal vehicle.
- Minimum of four years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media