$18 to $22 Per Hour
Welder – 1st shift
Cedar Falls, IA
Our manufacturing client in Cedar Falls, Iowa is looking to add an experienced Welder to their 1st shift operations.
- Will perform welding on both small and large weldments.
- Will layout parts and fabricate as needed.
- Will produce parts per blueprint requirements in a timely manner to meet production schedule.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- 1+ years of experience in welding in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Proficient in measuring and calculation fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to utilize various measurement tools including but not limited to square, angle square, calipers and tape measure.
- Use of wrenches, air tools, hand held grinders, overhead cranes, steel handling.
- Frequent lifting of 50 pounds is required and up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to stand/be on your feet all day.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media