Sr. Process Engineer (Molding/Plastics)
$85000 to $110000 Per Year
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of process engineering activities for industrial processes, materials and products by performing the following duties.
- Develops and initiates Molding Manufacturing Process evaluations and improvements.
- Develop and implement new molding manufacturing processes
- Provide technical advice and expertise for the assigned manufacturing processes as well as any other related areas.
- Develops, issues, updates and maintains production routings and work/equipment instructions for manufactured products.
- Leads and directs Continuous Improvement initiatives for Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost within the department.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Coordinates, supports, and directs Process Engineering activities for molding department.
- Bachelor's in Plastics/Polymer, Chemical, Materials Degree. Will consider Mechanical Engineering Degree with applicable experience.
- Six Sigma Certification - Black Belt or Green Belt
- Experience using Poka-Yoke
- 3+ years of project management and leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience with molding manufacturing processes.
- MUST have very strong problem-solving skills with experience using root cause analysis techniques
- Strong knowledge of polymer compounds and materials
- Experience with DoE trials
- CAD software experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media