Corporate Investment Analyst - LBO
Seeking a Corporate Investment Analyst - LBO MODELING for our hedge fund client in Dallas, Texas.
- Bachelors Degree with excellent academic record from a top school; MBA from Top 20 school strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience at TOP IB/PE/Hedge firm REQUIRED
- Experience in LBO Modeling REQUIRED
- Assist with researching and monitoring new and existing investments and M&A opportunities
- Generate new investment ideas for potential investment
- Manage various processes that help us identify which investments to buy or sell
- Screen for and review new investment opportunities independently
- Calculate and monitor portfolio analyses to understand overall fund beta
- Monitor major periodicals daily for news and other information that may impact our investments
- Manage and coordinate various routine tasks with interns and participate in mentoring program
- Produce investment presentational materials for executive and investor presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred and 3+ years’ Investment Banking experience REQUIRED
- Experience in LBO, PE or Restructuring practices REQUIRED
- Heavy financial modeling and analysis experience required
- Excellent academic credentials
BASE SALARY DOE UP TO $175K PLUS BONUS AND EXCELLENT BENEFITSApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media