$18 to $27 Per Year
Mountain Lake, MN
$18-27/hr DOE+ sign on bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to hire multiple Maintenance Mechanics for their night shift assembly working the hours of 6 pm- 6 am in the Mountain Lake, MN area.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Boiler’s license a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds daily.
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus, dairy is a big plus!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLC’s, Ammonia refrigeration
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media