Multifamily Assistant Superintendent II
$70000 to $85000 Per Year
Stick Frame 105 unit complex in Jasper , TX
ABOUT THEM- Why You Should Work With THIS Company:
They are a leader in the development of Class A multifamily housing, is recognized as the number one most active apartment developer in TX for multiple Years in a Row! Their Company was the largest builder of new apartment construction in the TX / LA region in past years and continues growing strong in both their Dallas and Austin locations! They have 1000s of apartment units under construction & management with more projects under development & planning. They also have specialty divisions in commercial, senior housing, retail and renovation.
This Company is a regional developer / builder and property manager of Class A multifamily assets across the state and is the most active multifamily developer in Austin. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, and other offices in Dallas and Louisiana - this company has a 20-year history of successful developments throughout major TX/LA markets,
The Company stands among the most active privately held real estate companies in the country. Their executive leadership team has an average of 155 years of comprehensive experience in multifamily developments – ranging from low-density garden apartments and mid- to high-density wrap and podium projects to student-living, senior-living housing and mixed-use high-rise developments. Their company offers investment management, pre-development, underwriting, marketing and asset management services as well as construction, financial and administrative services.
The Assistant Superintendent will help with daily operations including the project staff and subcontractors scheduling, management, safety, planning, and helps coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within time frame by performing the following duties personally or through management responsibilities. Candidate must have experience in exterior and hard-scape as that is the stage they are in.
• Work with employees to coordinate with subcontractors regarding production & performance schedules.
• Ensures subcontractor compliance with policies and safety procedures as well as plans and blueprint specifications
• Coordinate or assist with coordination of project activities with Company personnel
• Reviews status reports, shop drawings and modifications for schedules or plans as required
• Meets with project personnel to discuss & provide technical advice and to resolve problems
• Responsible for assisting with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the project: including safety, resources, performance, budget, scheduling, equipment management, quality, and risk
• Review and submit works and purchase / change orders to superintendent.
• Attends & directs project status meetings and assists in problem solving efforts
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by site and company management.
Skills and Abilities
- MULTIFAMILY (Full-Cycle) New Construction Experience (Projects $20-60+MM)
- Exterior & Hardscape experience within multifamily construction
- Good Communication & Conflict Resolution skills.
- Ability to work well with a team & manage as needed.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Blueprint-reading skills is a must.
- Experience Managing subcontractors regarding production/schedule is necessary
• Construction Management or Bachelor’s/Associates degree in Construction/Business Management preferred. 3-5+ years of industry construction experience within the MULTIFAMILY new construction (not rehab) industry;Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media