Client is seeking candidates with significant experience with JDE modules (GL, AP, and Purchasing) to provide ongoing end-user support, and lead continuous improvement projects, and further expansion of our Procure to Pay focused applications.
The Business Analyst proactively works with the user communities and leads projects to improve business processes, and delivers solutions, all while maintaining a focus on quality customer service.
The successful candidate will bring a strong Business System Analyst knowledge of EnterpriseOne JDEdwards 9.1 or higher as well as functional Finance or Accounts Payable expertise from previous roles within the business. Proven technical skills to design integrations to other systems from JDE.
- Must be able to work independently and/or collectively with a team and establish a positive working relationship with end users and with the IT staff. Travel to various sites for end user training and project design planning.
- Supports new system solutions by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; Design documents including, but not limited to, Business Requirement, functional design, story maps, integrations designs.
- May lead cross-functional integrated teams to complete projects using a formal Project Management methodology including clearly written project documentation.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project scope, deliverables, milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; leading project execution from specifications, testing to deployment and training.
- Will assist in the development of testing/training material and all documentation related to the processes maintained by team.
- Trouble shooting and assisting users with problem resolution, process understanding and end user transactional issues.
- Collaborate with technical development teams when addressing aspects of new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 to 8 years’ experience as Implementation / Business Analyst role in JDE Fin in application Release 9.0, 9.1 or higher. Particularly Accounts Payable, Purchasing or Payment release.
- Design/support experience with JDE integrations to 3rd party business applications, Bank Interfaces
- A thorough understanding of JDE Table Structures, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process.
- Exceptional writing skills for project and training documentation and clear verbal communication for interactions with users and team members
- Experience in gathering and writing detailed business/functional requirements and test scenarios based upon customer needs
Highly Favorable Qualifications:
- Experience in system setup, configuration, and in-depth functional knowledge of JDE modules (GL, AP, Purchasing, management of job costs)
- Experience/ Knowledge of system integration process & methodologies.
- Integration with Bank (Positive Pay, ACH ), ADRA
- Experience with other tools such as ReportsNow, OnBase.
- Experience in construction and manufacturing industry
- Bilingual English/French preferred