In-House Field Service Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Support Technician
$1 to $46000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent In-House Field Service Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Support Technician career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually is a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided. Overtime is possible.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. This position is a stepping stone to becoming a Field Service Technician. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Performing in-house hands-on work
- Aiding technical advisors
- Traveling very little
- Assisting in electrical control wiring
- Testing the equipment
- Working with a variety of employees to troubleshooting equipment problems
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- One or more years of mechanical, electrical and PLC experience
- One or more years of ABB Drivebase experience
- One of more years of Allen Bradley Micrologix experience
- A two year degree in an electrical or maintenance related area or equivalent
- Solid communication skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media