Business Development - New Construction
$90000 to $150000 Per Year
CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - CINCINNATI OH
- One of the 10th largest construction firms in Cincinnati/Dayton region they were founded with top level Industry Professionals from the Top Firms in the country.
- This company has become a leading player in the Cincinnati Healthcare and Commercial Construction Market over the last 20 years.
- Their approach to building is to apply the right combination of people, technology and process to enable teams to deliver on their promise of an outstanding customer experience.
- Because of the way they do business their quality is at the top and they get to do business with the best of the best in Cincinnati.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Company offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance Plans.
- PTO and Paid Holidays, 401K retirement savings plan.
- Bonus plan.
- Approximate Annual Income in excess of $150k (Salary + Bonus)
YOUR ROLE WITH THE COMPANY
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for leading the business development and growth that is consistent with the company’s overall strategy in multiple regions.
- You will work with Operations, Pre-Construction and other departments to achieve this goal.
- This position includes being responsible for managing business development infrastructure; creating and implementing processes for vetting and responding to formal and informal requests for information; and you will identify, coordinate and maintain appropriate and strategic business relationships.
- Attendance in business, community and industry events is also required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or industry related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Business Development in the Construction Industry with a General Contractor
- Working knowledge of Construction contracts and financials
- Experience in using business development software and other industry related programs
- Strong verbal and writing/communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
Cincinnati is a beautiful city on the Ohio River in the Southeast Ohio area. The city is filled with culture from the Cincinnati Zoo to the Botanical Gardens and Museum Center. In Cinci - you can enjoy great schools, universities and famous sport teams too.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media