RN - ER, ICU, Acute Care, OB
$56368 to $73881 Per Year
We have Registered Nurse openings for a great health network in Colorado.
The RN openings are in ER, ICU, Acute Care, & OB.
RN's will provide nursing care to all patients in the respective unit, demonstrating the ability to triage assess patients needs to ensure adequate care and nursing standards are met, observes and initiates appropriate nursing treatments, and reports symptoms and conditions of patients to medical staff. RN's will perform tasks such as assisting with invasive procedures, administering medications, documenting, and assisting other staff members on the team.
RN's are offered competitive wages, a robust benefits package and full time positions are eligible for a $7,000 sign-on bonus. Sign-on bonus is structured with $3,000 paid after 90 days of employment and $4,000 after 1 year with a 2-year commitment. Great perks!
- At minimum, Associates degree in nursing. However, BSN is preferred.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse license
- At minimum, current AHA BLS Certification
- RN's in ER, ICU and OB require additional certifications such as ACLS, PALS, etc.
- Assisting, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of care to accepted nursing and hospital standards
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintaining awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient.
- Observing patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Responding to all situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documenting nursing history and physical assessment for assigned patients.
- Medical, dental and vision plans to suit the needs of family and lifestyle.
- A generous PTO program for fulltime and part-timers provides time to relax and rejuvenate.
- Free life insurance benefits for fulltime employees with the opportunity for full time and part time employees to purchase additional coverage.
- Education program to foster growth and development.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Cell phone discounts, ski/snowboard lift ticket discounts, Dell Computer discounts, local pool discounts, gym discounts, and more.
- On-site employee workout center.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media