Director of Nursing - LTC
The Center Nurse Executive/Director of Nursing (DON) infuses collaboration, respect and a passion for helping others by leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. Holds overall accountability for providing leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care. Responsibilities include:
Drives business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence
- Models a service-oriented culture
- Ensures Regulatory and Policy Compliance
- Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice - interprofessional collaboration
- Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State Board of Nursing
- Minimum 5 years full-time or equivalent clinical experience; at least 2 years' experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting required
- BSN Required
- Strong interpersonal & management skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media