Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical Software
This role can sit anywhere on the East Coast, our client in based out of CT. Midwest is OK also. As this is a customer facing role, there will be some travel after COVID, so easy access to airports will be important.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the management of product and services customers post implementation. The suitable candidate will be customer focused, have the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and seek new business opportunities while also ensuring the best possible service from us.
- Ownership of key client accounts, ensuring that service and customer satisfaction is maintained
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Escalation point for Critical and Major incidents raised on system
- Maintain Salesforce for tracking opportunities and client engagement
- Keeping customers updated on resolution of issues and providing Root Cause Analysis when resolved
- Ensuring adherence to agreed SLA’s
- Delivery of monthly service reports to customers
- Planning and leading 6 monthly / annual business review meetings (BRM’s)
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharing the Product Road Map with clients and upselling (software upgrades and other services)
- Creating and executing SOW’s (Statement of Work) for additional services
- Looking for growth and expansion opportunities of products and services
- Build on current business (targeted) and identify and build new revenue streams from existing clients.
- Monitoring support time, reviewing for ways of reducing support spend, and billing for all recoverable costs
- Developing account plans to align with our overall business strategy
- Provide system training as required for end users, either as part of an implementation or ad-hoc for new users
- Maintaining a systems validated state and ensuring that documentation and other validation deliverables are followed for all system changes and updates
- Ensuring accurate licence costs are applied to each customer account and timely billing
- Supporting the Director of Client Services in continuous improvement within the business in relation to process, delivery and service to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline or relevant experience.
- 5+ years experience in Account Management / Customer Relationship role
- Background from the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry is essential
- Experience working with SaaS is preferable
- Experience of Packaging and Labelling processes and industry is desirable
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven ability to achieve goals and targets
*Due to the nature of the role and travel being required to client locations throughout North America, a home office based location within proximity to an airport, with onwards connections is desirable.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media