Our client is one of the fastest growing companies within their industry segment. We are currently seeking a key talent for the role of Plant Manager. As the Plant Manager you will oversee a team comprised of 350 Production Associates in a very high speed manufacturing operation. Much of your focus will be in developing and executing strategic initiatives, managing day to day operations, and the development of subordinates, to ensure future bench strength for the organization. You will be a Key Round-table member and your strategic input will be sought for suggesting and implementing operational initiatives for future this plant to insure organizational combativeness and sustainability. Position reports to the Director of Operations.
- BS in Engineering Required with MBA a plus
- Excellent knowledge of liquid processing and high speed packaging
- 7 years of prior success in directing production efforts in a Food Manufacturing operation
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting, ROI, and Capital Projects
- Excellent knowledge of Budgeting and TPM
- Minimum 7 years managing Aseptic liquids operations
- Solid knowledge of regulatory compliance for food mfg systems
- Excellent working knowledge and application of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause Analysis
- Great team building skills
It is our policy to provide equal employment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual preference, handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media