LPN - Home Health Care
$52000 to $63000 Per Year
Home health care firm is seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of professionals.
Company is a Medicare certified Home Health agency accredited by the Joint Commission. We serve seniors who want to continue to live independently and safely at home for as long as possible. Every service we offer is a response to the needs and goals of our clients and their families, and our efforts as a company are inspired by the desire to explore possibilities for meeting those needs.
We know our team is essential to our success. In addition to our high-quality training programs and continuous support within our agency, we offer flexible shifts, competitive pay, and a true team-based approach to our caregiving.
- Make home visits to clients living in designated zones in the Twin Cities.
- Perform skilled care functions in the home, including medication management and set up, treatments, and procedures.
- Document visits, orders, actions, and conditions.
- Monitor client conditions,reporting changes to Clinical Manager.
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document physician
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN):
- A current Minnesota license as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- Able to pass background study and investigation.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Experience in home care or assisted living
- Supervisory experience
- Competitive salary
- Health Coverage
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media