FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (Medical Imaging)
$70000 to $105000 Per Year
This position requires current or recent service experience servicing Medical Imaging Devices (FDA regulated).........Manufacturer of Medical Imaging Instrumentation is in need of a Field Service Engineer based in the greater Milwaukee WI area. They are seeking someone with at least 2 years of experience servicing Medical X-Ray Instrumentation. The individual hired will be responsible for the medical imaging service in the area. Any manufacturer's training or RSTI training is a plus. No overnight travel. You must have a minimum of 2 years experience servicing medical imaging devices.
- Base salary will depend upon your years of experience.
- On-Call compensation
- Profit Sharing ($6k - $12K Annually)
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance w/Mileage
- Work life balance
- Will be servicing medical imaging instrumentation in the greater Milwaukee WI area. No overnight travel is required.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on medical imaging equipment.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Assist sales in procuring medical imaging service contracts (when needed).
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service electronic equipment, or an AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer's training on medical imaging equipment is a plus.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing medical imaging equipment. REQUIRED !!
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media