• Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems including PLC and HMI development
• Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
• Provide support and field questions during the manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing processes
• Perform operation, software maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
• Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, System Engineering or Controls Engineering
• Must have strong PLC programming with Allen Bradley, Yaskawa is a plus
• Servo Motion control programming
• HMI Development with Visual Basic.NET
• Vision-Cognex is a plus
• Competent in the use of Auto-CAD Electrical is a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media