RN - HOME CARE SKILLED NURSING (Multiple Locations) 1436, 1437
$56000 to $70000 Per Year
- Ensures care delivered meets standards of care.
- Implements MD orders, coordinates the patients plan of care with medical regime, therapy services and community resources to facilitate comprehensive ongoing care.
- RN utilizes sound judgment in making independent nursing care decisions, utilizes the nursing process and is guided by knowledge of the principles and practice of professional nursing.
- Ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient, development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any) and caregivers,
- Providing services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care,
- Patient, caregiver, and family counseling and education,
- Preparing clinical notes,
- Communication with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care,
- Participation in the agency’s QAPI program,
- Participation in agency-sponsored in-service training.
Works a required number of days/month for on-call visiting nurse to ensure adequate coverage for facility - FT/PT nurses will work minimum of 8 on-call shifts per month with 4 being weekend shifts.
Education and Experience
1. Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing,
2. Licensed and currently registered as a professional nurse in the State of Ohio.
3. Minimum one (1) year experience in Pediatrics or Home Care required.
4. BSN preferred.
5. For new employees hired into positions posted on or after July 1, 2013– BSN required or must obtain BSN within 5 years from date of hire.
6. Current BLS certification is required.
Ohio RN license
Do you have Pediatric Home Care experience?
Do you have a BSN?
BSN RN, Minimum of 1 year Pediatric Home Care experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media