Lead System Engineer, Electrical
In this role, you must demonstrate a broad understanding of systems and system-interactions across the product, and the ability to dig deeply into the technical details and fundamental physics to design world-class systems alongside our powertrain, pneumatics and hydraulics, software, and structural engineering teams.
You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle: technology strategic planning, system architectures, design of electrical subsystems, and sustaining of product designs.
• Define specifications for electrical components and systems for diesel and electric vehicles
• Set up development plan for electrical components and systems.
• Ensure that components and systems meet specified technical customer demands, product safety, legislations requirements and internal demands for TT products.
• Coordinate components and systems design between other Kalmar products.
• Contact responsibility for service, production and supplier issues.
• Plan and perform activities according to specified requirements and time schedule.
• Ensure cooperation between R&D and sourcing and operations.
• According to customer demands choose design solutions, materials, and components.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in product development of vehicle electrical systems preferred.
- Background in system-level component selection, integration, and performance. Experience as a contributor to cross-functional technical project teams. Previously demonstrated resourcefulness, strong technical knowledge, analytical capability, and communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, be a self-starter and have demonstrated high levels of initiative and innovation.
- Theoretical and applied knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems related to mobile equipment preferred
- Good skills in 3D CAD systems, CATIA V5 experience preferred
- Good skills in Electrical design CAD systems. Zuken E3 experience preferred.
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
Realize your potential and become an important member of their global team!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media