$90000 to $100000 Per Year
Established and growing manufacturing company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to provide technical support in implementing manufacturing engineering projects.
- Develop and maintain process plans.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage projects and activities to ensure the efficient manufacture of quality parts and assemblies.
- Works under the supervision of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools and ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience with AutoCad, and CNC Punch Press and Press Break programming a plus.
- Electrical/electronic experience with the ability to interpret and explain schematics, drawings, and pc board layout.
- Previous experience in a cable and/or test panel manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to handle pressure with accuracy and within time limitations while ensuring quality.
- Plan, and prepare routine and non-routine manufacturing processes for new designs as provided by Engineering
- Design and manage the fabrication of specialized tooling required by production for the manufacturing of products.
- Work closely with manufacturing to make improvements to existing processes to improve quality and reduce costs.
- Maintain production and solve problems when they arise.
- Plan for future requirements in materials, equipment, and manpower.
- Help train manufacturing operators on the required processes
- Implement cost minimization suggestions on manufacturing procedures
- Identify and implement Best Practices and Continuous Improvement projects.
- Lifting, stooping, bending, walking, ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media