Our client is a department of defense manufacturer in need of a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a small division of a 75-year-old manufacturer. They are located in a rural area, 90 minutes N.E. of the Twin Cities.
What you will be doing:
- Complete estimating, Bill of Materials and part routings
- Provide technical insight in both machining and assembly operations
- Provide technical support between customers and vendors as needed
- Implement process improvements and lean initiatives
- Produce designs, drawing changes and revisions on parts, tooling and fixtures
- Assist with material planning and technical specifications for purchased items and services
- Help train engineers and machinists as needed
What they are looking for:
- Any education is preferred, but equivalent education will be considered
- A minimum of 3 years of manufacturing processes experience
- Must have estimating and machining experience
- Any programming skills for CNC equipment (Mastercam, SurfCAM or G&M Codes) would be a plus
- Relocation assistance
- 401K with 4% match
- Medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurances
- Flex plan
- Vacation and paid holidays
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media