Corporate Controls/Automation Engineer
Corporate Controls Engineer -- to $135k
Location: Wooster, OH
The Corporate Controls Engineer will work on controls and automation projects to install new manufacturing systems and upgrade existing manufacturing systems in all manufacturing facilities. He/she will provide on-site support for controls and automation activities at the Manufacturing Facility.
The Corporate Controls Engineer will report directly to the Corporate Controls Engineering Manager.
The Responsibilities of the Corporate Controls Engineer include:
- Develop/Install/Commission Plant Controls & Automation Systems, including PLC Programming, HMI Development, & MES Data Collection
- Controls & Automation Systems Technical Support, utilizing the HELP Desk System
- Design & Specification of Plant Control System Architecture, including Control Panels, Hardware, and Communication Protocols
- Develop/Enforce Process Controls Standards
- Partnership & Direction of 3rd Party Controls Engineering partners
Skills and Experience Requirements
The Skills and Experience of the Corporate Controls Engineer should include most of the following:
- Minimum of 5 years working within a Controls & Automation Engineering role in the Food, Beverage, Dairy or Consumer Goods, or similar
- Advanced Ladder Logic Programming within Allen Bradley PLCs (ControlLogix) is required
- Advanced HMI Development is required, preferably within Wonderware (Aveva) Archestra System Platform
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Principles is required
- Familiarity with Design/Specification of Process Control Panels is required
- Experience in Food & Beverage, or similar industry with high sanitary standard utilizing CIP cleaning and sterilization is preferred
- Experience with Wonderware MES, or a similar MES platform, is preferred
- Experience with .NET programming environment is preferred
- Experience with SQL Databases is preferred
- Experience with Ethernet/IP Communication within a Plant Control System is preferred
- Excellent Formal and Informal Communication Skills, Professional Attitude, and Professional
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Employment Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline is preferred but not required. Industry experience will be considered in the absence of a
- This is a Tobacco Free (of any kind) and Drug Free Workplace
- Legally Eligible to work in the United States
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media