Custom Mechanical Equipment and Assembly Builder
This full-time, permanent Custom Mechanical Equipment and Assembly Builder career opportunity is at a diverse, custom manufacturing company. The company works with several Fortune 500 companies to produce plastic injection molded products. Quality is highly valued and ingrained in the company culture. The company is growing, promotes from within and believes in growing employees' careers and skills.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will encompass the following:
- Building custom equipment and assemblies per specifications
- Assembling a variety of mechanical equipment and assemblies
- Machining as needed
- Testing and troubleshooting equipment and assemblies
- Providing technical service to customers
Candidates should have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Two or more years of experience building custom equipment per specifications
- One or more years of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment assembly experience
- Possess machining and AC and DC electrical circuit knowledge
- Must have a residence within a 45 minute commute
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media