IT Audit Senior Consultant - Technology Assurance - Big Four
$1 to $1 Per Year
Our client, a "Big Four" accounting services firm with offices everywhere, is growing and in immediate need to attract IT Audit Consultants who will
- provide specialized audit analytics and internal control services for external audit clients and other services for financial reporting
- work with clients to navigate complexities, risks and opportunities presented by third-party relationships.
They are famous for their commitment to their employees, promoting an open environment of inclusion, participation, collaboration, brainstorming, and fun working with some of the world's biggest and most fascinating companies.
Excellent compensation plan includes a suite of world class benefits plus continuous education and advancement opportunities.
- Relevant Degree
- 3+ years of related experience in a professional services environment.
- Demonstrated experience auditing general computer controls (ITGC)and IT control testing of applications, operating systems, and databases.
- Controls experience: (General Controls, Access Controls, Change Management Controls, Segregation of Duties etc....)
- Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments
- Experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans
- Demonstrated ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley ( SOX ) and/or COSO
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media