Audit Manager - Financial
- Managing an engagement team including coaching staff, monitoring progress and work quality, communicating with the client and our firm management, and ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Effectively applying A&A knowledge to client situations
- Determining audit risk areas based on current events and trends within the client's business
- Analyzing and documenting client's reporting framework and internal control audit procedures
- Providing timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns
- Managing, developing, mentoring and evaluating staff
- Teaming with Partners on proposals and business development calls
- Commitment to our core values expressed as REACH - Respect for relationships and results, Excellence, A balanced life, Commitment to client services and Honest and integrity.
- Experience with complex equity structures and revenue recognition
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to juggle multiple engagements
- CPA licensure in North Carolina
- Minimum 7 years of external audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Demonstrated commitment and track record of providing excellent client service
- SOC Reporting experience is a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media