$135000 to $165000 Per Year
*Security Clearance Preferred, but not required
Must Be US Citizen
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Experience in System Integrity, NSA Security design, or related field
- Experience with system test, both creation of test plans and test execution
- Is experienced with Side Channel Analysis and Fault Attacks as well as an understanding of the design and implementation of embedded system counter-measures.
- Has experience working with multidisciplinary teams of engineers on embedded systems.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance within six months
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent STEM degree).
- 8+ years of progressive, technical (hands-on) experience related to Design and Development in (HW/SW), Anti-Tamper, Cybersecurity or Software Assurance.
- 5+ years experience designing, implementing, testing, and fielding real-time Embedded security-oriented solutions on Department of Defense (DoD) programs
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of embedded design.
- Experience in embedded software implementation.
- Experienced in writing and presenting papers on research topics (aka “White Papers”).
- Experience in GPS receiver development and/or GPS system design.
- Experienced in Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Microsoft Project, requirements analysis tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products
- Experience interfacing with senior program and functional management
- Demonstrated organization, coordination, planning and teaming skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media