$100000 to $105000 Per Year
Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of related industrial experience to design, implement and maintain complex industrial and commercial electrical systems. You will be working in a Process Manufacturing environment receiving Excellent Health & Work Life Balance Benefits!
- Lead the electrical design for the facility’s capital projects.
- Provide technical support to plant’s I/E maintenance group
- Perform breaker coordination/fault tolerance
- Perform short circuit analysis
- Perform arch flash calculations
- Determine motor specification and sizing of electrical starters
- Design and modification of lighting systems
- In depth knowledge of and experience designing industrial electrical systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively interface with production groups
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Project), AutoCAD, EasyPower or related software preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of industrial electrical power experience
Frequent ascending/descending stairs, moving about the plant via walking, biking or riding in a vehicle. Ability to verbally communicate with other employees. Constant visual assessment of the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer Occasional lifting of objects up to 30 lbs. in all directions.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media