Sr. Manager Consulting, Workday HCM (San Francisco)
As an Organizational Change Management Senior Manager within our Business Consulting practice, you will introduce and drive change activities to help clients transform their business and to recognize the greatest value from technology.
Expectations include leading or participating in the delivery of the change plan supporting client teams. More specifically, you will be involved in developing stakeholder analyses, communication plans, change impact studies, readiness assessments, end user training strategies, L&D artifact development, adoption curve tracking, and benefits realization.
A critical component of this role is to partner with the Practices including Delivery, Product Development and Business Consulting to create a successful plan for our clients’ business challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define, develop, and drive the execution of OCM projects
- Conduct change impact and readiness assessments to identify key changes or readiness gaps that will impact the organization; and develop and execute change management activities to minimize risks of the transition
- Lead workshops to train and communicate change activities for stakeholders, senior level executives and large groups. Facilitating ongoing engagement of the various stakeholders is assumed
- Facilitate organization design and role-mapping activities to support process and organizational changes
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of all program-related training materials, approach, training schedule development, training metrics and measurement approach, training environment management
- Actively communicate with and effectively influence all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrate superior presentation, organization, project leadership, and meeting facilitation skills
- Lead, model and support the continued evolution of differentiated change methods, tools, and approaches for our client
- Contribute to practice growth and development for our client through involvement with professional organizations, conference attendance, white papers, and any marketing activities aligning with our client's goals
- Identify new business development opportunities
- More than five (5) years of relevant experience in an established consulting firm environment. A blend of consulting and industry is also acceptable. This experience must include leading change management initiatives, communications strategies, organizational design and development
- More than eight (8) years providing change management or organizational development solutions in support of technology-driven transformation programs
- Viewed as an expert on change management; understands and speaks confidently; keeps current on trends within emerging technology, best practices and policies, uses broad base of experience to advise clients on how change management strategies work to keep in line with the rapidly changing technology landscape
- Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Able to travel as needed
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media