Director of Commodity
$120,000 – $170,000
Aug 23, 2016
- Identifying, developing and promoting collaborative sourcing strategy and solutions driving changes in suppliers, processes, systems while meeting and/or exceeding savings, service, capacity and growth requirements;
- Managing staff to ensure departmental goals are achieved;
- Working collaboratively across the company to improve overall cost, service and on-time delivery performance;
- Developing new and enhancing existing processes, systems and programs;
- Proactively measuring, monitoring and reporting key performance indicators such as cost savings, inflation, on-time delivery, backorders, etc.;
- Negotiating agreements addressing capacity, risk and supply while meeting business objectives at the lowest total cost.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or related disciplines preferred.