Pulp Unit Manager
Little Rock, AR
Similar Chemical and Pulp/Paper jobs on 7SolutionsUSA.com
$105,000 – $135,000
Bachelor of Science
Sep 28, 2016
Our client is looking for a Unit Pulp Mill Manager to join their team. The company is profitable, stable, and rapidly expanding in 2016.
· This role will work closely with the Production Area Leader to optimize our pulp mill activities for a large paper mill. The successful candidate will focus on improving productivity and reducing costs.
· Job Responsibilities:
· Responsible for safety performance, managing safety programs that include annual training, scheduled safety meetings, safe job performance by employees, dealing with job performance issues as they arise
· Responsible for leading resources in the development of safety SOP’s and guidelines
· Review all safety incidents in the department and participates in developing cause maps
· Ensure compliance with all environmental OSHA, labor, and government regulation
· Any other duties assigned by management
· BS Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
· 5 years or more