Purchasing Materials Manager
$90,000 – $100,000
Purchasing / Materials Manager for a large Tier 1 auto parts plant near Topeka, KS.
This position reports to the Plant Manager.
Will be responsible for salaried and hourly employees.
Will be responsible for all materials functions except customer service and experience must include all those functions: Purchasing, Production Control, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Shipping, Receiving and Transportation.
A BS/BA degree is required and an MBA and certifications (CPIM and CPM) are strongly preferred. Absolutely must have automotive experience.
Sr. Software Engineering Manager
New York, NY
$165,000 – $200,000
Oct 04, 2016
Hands on technology leader with experience managing a team of 20-30 resources. Strong understanding of the Hadoop/Big Data ecosystem and Amazon Web Services, with an emphasis on Data streaming technologies such as Spark, Kaftka, etc.
Masters in IS or CS required.
15 years of experience in this environment.
This is a world class company that writes its own code, develops own software, and products.
Prefer local candidates, but can relo within USA if best fit.
This role is surrounding streaming data platforms.
Solid benefits package.
$145,000 – $155,000
Bachelor of Science
Oct 03, 2016
SCOPE OF POSITION
This position manages all aspects of operations at the facility in Toledo, OH. The plant manager ensures the safe operation of the facility, ensure environmental compliance, is accountable for the achievement of plant performance objectives and product quality, and monitors plant expenditures and budget. This is the top leadership/management position at the facility. Would report to the Regional Manufacturing Manager.
Accountable for ensuring reliable and cost effective operations while meeting or exceeding federal, state, corporate and industry standards and leading practices in Safety, Environmental, Responsible Care® and Quality.
Continually improve the plant’s safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Provide leadership and support of a behavior based safety culture at every employee level.
Plan, organize and direct operations ensuring the most effective return on assets.
Responsible for management of the Toledo facilities annual operating and maintenance budgets.
Successfully develop and implement annual business plans (financial, safety, environment, quality, personnel, etc.) in alignment with regional and corporate objectives.
Develop and execute Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures (OGSM) for assigned area and confirm linkage to regional and corporate business strategies.
Accounting Manager / Director
Woodland Hills, CA
$100,000 – $160,000
Oct 03, 2016
Progressive Boutique CPA / Consulting firm offers three exceptional career opportunities in our ATS (Accounting and Transaction Services) group. We are seeking two Managers / Directors in our Los Angeles (Woodland Hills) office and one in our Orange County office! The ideal candidate would be currently (or recently) employed as an Audit Manager or above with a Big-4 or national CPA firm, working on SEC clients with some experience on pre – IPO engagements. Also open to Controller level candidates with relatively recent prior experience working on SEC reporting and IPO issues.
This role would oversee a team providing technical accounting services, due diligence, and post-transaction work for pre-IPO and public companies primarily based throughout Greater Los Angeles. Our goal is to double in size by 2018 and we are well on track to do so, with promotional and growth opportunities mixed with challenging work and amazing clients. Our firm has built a collegial company culture and takes great care of our team, paying overtime even for salaried employees and hosting great company events and reasonable work-life balance.
This individual will have the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 clients that turn award-winning ideas into reality. S/he will be able to be a part of a team where they make everyday necessities available to consumers around the world. This highly skilled professional’s work will make an impact now and in the future!
The ideal profile includes:
5+ years of experience with at least 3 years managing and leading project teams (preferably in a consulting capacity)
Big 4 or National Accounting Firm experience
Site Procurement Manager
$110,000 – $140,000
Sep 23, 2016
Great opportunity to join a global chemical leader as the Site Procurement Manager. Strategic site responsibility for the procurement team, including planning and execution of site/line goods and services procurement and cost management.
— Manage site-level category strategy execution and cost management. Manage site-level budget and track performance vs. plan.
— Support internal site customers: Drive achievement of goals/targets as they relate to strategic cost management and supply chain optimization; Exchange information with and help local site-based end users to achieve improved supply conditions and meet strategic objectives, and Guide the identification of proper and justifiable reorder points and reorder quantities to maintain optimal working capital levels to support the needs of Maintenance and Operations.
— Manage supplier relationships: Set up local supplier relationships; Ensure site service needs are met and driving TCO/ life cycle cost reduction objectives. Lead regular performance, business, and financial reviews with local suppliers. Ensure that data is accurate and maintained in a timely manner according to policy.
— Manage site Procurement team: Ensure buyer/end user compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls, and coach and support the development of site procurement personnel and act as a role model to the team. Evaluate (and enhance as necessary site procurement talent profile.
— Oversee total annual site operating and capital spend ranging from ~$50M to ~$500M.
Finance Manager Corporate Manufacturing Accounting
$105,000 – $115,000
Sep 16, 2016
- Audits financial data and documents to assure accuracy, completeness and compliance with policies, and procedures and applicable government regulations;
- Ensures SOX compliance efforts in Finance and Accounting. Coordinates SOX compliance with the Information Technology and Purchasing areas;
- Coordinates periodic reviews of balance sheet accounts; standardizes accounting processes across a decentralized organization;
- Responsible for ensuring proper segregation of duties are implemented within Oracle using GRC;
- Reviews and approves security profiles for systems usage throughout the company;
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. Graduate degree preferred;
- 5+ years overall accounting experience;
- CPA required;
Director of Commodity
$120,000 – $170,000
Aug 23, 2016
- Identifying, developing and promoting collaborative sourcing strategy and solutions driving changes in suppliers, processes, systems while meeting and/or exceeding savings, service, capacity and growth requirements;
- Managing staff to ensure departmental goals are achieved;
- Working collaboratively across the company to improve overall cost, service and on-time delivery performance;
- Developing new and enhancing existing processes, systems and programs;
- Proactively measuring, monitoring and reporting key performance indicators such as cost savings, inflation, on-time delivery, backorders, etc.;
- Negotiating agreements addressing capacity, risk and supply while meeting business objectives at the lowest total cost.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or related disciplines preferred.
Chemicals Plant Maintenance Manager
$110,000 – $160,000
Bachelor of Science
Sep 14, 2016
A large chemical plant (over 1200 employees) is looking for a talented Maintenance Manager to join their team. The plant is located in Pensacola, Florida. Candidate must have 10-25 years of experience – Very stable job history and excellent communication are required. Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering REQUIRED. Candidate from the chemical or pulp and paper industries only.
- Own and lead the Plant PM Pillar
- Champion development, implementation and use of PM Pillar tools including PMs and Failure Analysis
- Support the Plant Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities
- Lead the Technical Department
- Develop and lead the Department’s Annual Master Plan and 90 Day Plans
- Track and communicate key technical results
- Provide direction and coaching for 3 shift Technical Department employee
- Responsible for managing the Technical Department budget and the Plant M&R budget
- Understand plant spending and develop plans to address gaps
- Lead Technical Problem Solving
- Lead problem solving for equipment breakdowns
- Determine root cause for failures
- Implement systemic solutions
- Provide technical and leadership support for on-site capital projects
- Develop technical capability in plant technicians
- Provide coaching to operators as needed
Scientist – Engineer – Polymers – Rubber – Chemicals
Location Boston, MA
Salary $120,000 – $150,000
Degree Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctorate
Date Sep 09, 2016
Our client, a global manufacturer of chemical raw materials, requires an applications development technologist to lead activities for their Industrial Products segment, which focuses on a wide range of rubber products such as hoses, belts, and a variety of molded and extruded rubber parts. This influential role is critical to position the company as the development partner of choice with customers. The successful candidate will work in partnership with Marketing and Technology to define product development strategy. Job Responsibilities:
- Works in partnership with Global Marketing to define global segment product strategy, and with regional commercial and marketing personnel to define project priorities and allocate resources.
- Collaborates with global applications development colleagues
- Creates broad and deep understanding of the range of Industrial Products applications, including required and valued use, performance attributes, corresponding product requirements, and technical/ product applications of current and future market trends.
- Defines technical capabilities required for the Industrial Products market. Develops and maintains “center of excellence” knowledge and expertise in order to provide insight and expertise of performance in applications, expertise in necessary rubber processing steps and performance of company versus competitor products.
- Manages complex, multi-year projects, involving integration of multiple sites and functional areas. Leads design of creative solutions to applications challenges.
- Assembles cross-functional project teams to manage product development projects.
- Oversees and coordinates labs and lab testing and analysis of new applications complex product performance issues. Develops and enforces statistically rigorous applications test capabilities and works to develop and implement global testing standardization. Develops novel testing methods.
- Provides consistent and excellent customer support and service, to promote and enable adoption and use of existing and new products and develops capabilities through ‘center of excellence’ work.
- Protects company technology through adherence of intellectual property standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering