Business Development Manager Lithium Batteries
Job Code (02658822)
Location: Winston Salem Hickory NC greater area
Salary: $80,000.00 – $115,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Customer base: Civil Electronics customers
Relo Exp: Yes
TRAVEL: Regional/US – combination of flying/driving.
- We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager position.
- This role is responsible for the proactive identification and qualification of new Civil Electronics customers and markets in The Americas.
- The candidate must have the ability to be a self-starter and aggressively pursue and qualify new opportunities utilizing a multi-pronged approach including, but not limited to, primary and secondary research, industry tradeshow/conference identification, organization and attendance, organizing webinars, and leveraging existing customer relationships.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Aggressively Identify and qualify new potential CE customers and markets.
- Identify relevant industry tradeshow/conferences and create attendance strategies
- Work in conjunction with Director of Marketing and Director of Sales to develop 3-5-year market strategies for target markets and applications
- Visit and maintain contact with customers (existing and prospects), to be coordinated with the sales team, to develop and maintain market knowledge and gain an understanding of industry/customer requirements
- Create market related presentations with input from commercial team
- Create relevant and meaningful market collateral for Civil Electronics product lines
- Coordinate, plan and execute additional marketing projects or activities as directed by Director of Sales
- Create and manage Market Intelligence Database
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE: 5 to 7 years’ experience
- Knowledge or ability to learn demonstrated in primary lithium batteries, electronics, physics, chemistry
- Five years of Business Development
- Skilled in Market Research
- Stellar oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to be a team player and work effectively across multiple internal business functions
- Superior analytical skills
- Positive attitude and strong desire to make an impact
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Experience in using/creating internet-based search algorithms
- Must have a college degree in Business, Engineering, or related discipline