Our network of several thousand recruiters at 7SolutionsUSA.com has searches for PLC Controls Automation Engineer professionals
Are you a Robotics Automation Engineer searching for a job
7SolutionsUSA is searching for Electrical Engineers and Maintenance Engineers
Senior Continuous Improvement Manager
Location Talladega, AL
Salary $110,000 – $125,000
Date Aug 02, 2016
Job ID 2386306
- Mentoring, coaching and assisting direct reports, CI teams and management with planning and facilitation of strategic plans, kaizen workshops, and other Lean activities;
- Leading the effort to implement best practices across plants and divisions, ensuring adherence to the principles of lean manufacturing;
- Coaching and training plant leaders in lean manufacturing and problem-solving principles;
- Traveling up to 75% of the time.
- **This position can be based in Talladega, AL, Louisville, KY, Carlisle, CA, Riverside, CA or Jasper, IN.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or related engineering disciplines. Required Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and operations roles;
Director of Commodity
Location Evansville, IN
Salary $120,000 – $170,000
Date Jul 26, 2016
Job ID 2368378
- Identifying, developing and promoting collaborative sourcing strategy and solutions driving changes in suppliers, processes, systems while meeting and/or exceeding savings, service, capacity and growth requirements;
- Managing staff to ensure departmental goals are achieved;
- Working collaboratively across the company to improve overall cost, service and on-time delivery performance;
- Developing new and enhancing existing processes, systems and programs;
- Proactively measuring, monitoring and reporting key performance indicators such as cost savings, inflation, on-time delivery, backorders, etc.;
- Negotiating agreements addressing capacity, risk and supply while meeting business objectives at the lowest total cost.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or related disciplines preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in Materials, Sourcing or Purchasing;
Location Dallas, TX
Salary $100,000 – $125,000
Date Aug 02, 2016
Job ID 2386537
Position: R&D Manager Company: Our client is a leading manufacturer of building products for the commercial and residential construction industry.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flex spending
- Relocation package
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the General Manager of the Coatings Business Unit, the R&D Manager is a critical member of the company’s research team and a leader within the organization.
- Research both new and existing products and identify and implement new technologies.
- Lead a manage a group of chemists and engineers responsible for the development, maintenance, and performance for coatings and waterproofing products.
- Interface with Sales and Marketing, purchasing, and warranty departments to define project priorities.
Conducting interviews for Chemical Plant jobs
Competitors for this organization are DuPont, DOW, BASF, or Monsanto
Chemical Production Senior Engineer
Location Huntsville, AL
Salary $95,000 – $125,000
Date Aug 01, 2016
Job ID 2361657
A leading chemical manufacturer is looking for Senior Production Engineer to join the growing team in Huntsville, Alabama. This position will provide engineering and manufacturing support to the various departments. Along with day-to-day operations and troubleshooting. We need hands-on leaders and people who can thrive in a very faced paced environment. This position is an urgent need and any qualified candidate will receive a quick response. We will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, sign-on bonus, and a high competitive base salary. Our organization is growing and any high performing candidate will receive quick upward mobility. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: * Process improvement and daily development of projects and production * Improve product and process on the operation lines. * Mentor and coach the interns and Co-ops * Improve operator job duties and assign projects * Process and Instrumentation * Troubleshooting, controls, support operations, and follow OSHA and PSM guidelines JOB REQUIREMENTS: * BS in Chemical Engineering
Location Pensacola, FL
Salary $110,000 – $160,000
Job ID 2306221
A large chemical plant (over 1200 employees) is looking for a talented Maintenance Manager to join their team. The plant is located in Pensacola, Florida. Candidate must have 10-25 years of experience – Very stable job history and excellent communication are required. Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering REQUIRED. Candidate from the chemical or pulp and paper industries only.
- Own and lead the Plant PM Pillar
- Champion development, implementation and use of PM Pillar tools including PMs and Failure Analysis
- Support the Plant Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities
- Lead the Technical Department
- Develop and lead the Department’s Annual Master Plan and 90 Day Plans
- Track and communicate key technical results
- Provide direction and coaching for 3 shift Technical Department employee
- Responsible for managing the Technical Department budget and the Plant M&R budget
- Understand plant spending and develop plans to address gaps
- Lead Technical Problem Solving
- Lead problem solving for equipment breakdowns
- Determine root cause for failures
- Implement systemic solutions
- Provide technical and leadership support for on-site capital projects
- Develop technical capability in plant technicians
- Provide coaching to operators as needed